Immunization records

It's important to keep your Yukon immunization record up to date. Keep your record in a safe place with other medical information or identity documents.


If you obtained vaccines in another jurisdiction and don't have a record of them, you will need to get in touch with your former jurisdiction to obtain a copy. Contact your local health centre for advice on how to do that. 


To keep track of your immunization records

CANimmunize is a free online tool that keep tracks of your vaccination records and helps you get vaccinated on time.


This app allows you to:

  • keep track of your immunization records and appointments,
  • track your families’ vaccinations,
  • access immunization schedules,
  • receive alerts about disease outbreaks in your area and 
  • access evidence-based and expert-reviewed information about immunizations for children, adults and travelers. 


You can learn more about the app at



Tips for locating old immunization records:
  • If you or your child have been immunized in the Yukon before, contact your local health center to obtain a copy.
  • Check with your current or previous family doctor. Doctors’ offices will keep immunizations records for a limited time.
  • Check with you your pharmacist if you were vaccinated at your local pharmacy.
  • Check with your community health nurse if you were vaccinated in a First Nations community.
  • Check your home for paper immunization records, including baby books and summer or camp forms. If you’re an adult you can also check with parent or guardian to see if they still have a record of your immunization.