In the Yukon, all community health centres offer vaccines. Pharmacists in Whitehorse can also provide certain vaccines to people 5 years of age and older. If you are unsure of your vaccination status, you can contact your local health centre to obtain a copy.
It's important to keep your Yukon immunization record up to date. If you obtained vaccines in another jurisdiction and don't have a record of them, you will need to get in touch with your former jurisdiction to obtain a copy. Contact your local health centre for advice on how to do that.
There is also a free mobile app that can help you keep track of vaccines. You can learn more about the app at CANimmunize.ca.
How and where to get immunized
The Whitehorse health centres offer;
- Child health assessments and immunizations
- Prenatal and postpartum immunizations
- Pre kindergarten immunizations
- School immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Annual flu shots
- Pre employment immunizations
Whitehorse Health Centre
Call 867-667-8864 to make an appointment.
Drop in hours are 8:00am-8:45am Monday to Friday and 1:00pm-4:00pm on Fridays.
Kwanlin Dün Health Centre
If you are a Kwanlin Dün Citizen or access the Kwanlin Dün Health Centre, call 867-668-7289 to make an appointment.
Whitehorse Travel Health Clinic
Pre travel health consultations and travel vaccines are available at the Whitehorse Travel Health Clinic.
Visitor call 867-333-6566, to book an appointment.
Contact your local community health centre to make an appointment for immunization:
- Beaver Creek: 867-862-4444
- Carcross: 867-821-4444
- Carmacks: 867-863-4444
- Dawson City: 867-993-4300
- Destruction Bay: 867-841-4444
- Faro: 867-994-4444
- Haines Junction: 867-634-4444
- Mayo: 867-996-4444
- Old Crow: 867-966-4444
- Pelly Crossing: 867-537-4444
- Ross River: 867-969-4444
- Teslin: 867-390-4444
- Watson Lake: 867-536-5255
Pharmacies in Whitehorse provide the following vaccines to eligible individuals over 5 years old;
- HPV immunization
- Shingles immunization
- Influenza immunization (Flu Shot)
Call your local pharmacy for more information:
- Medicine Chest Ogilvie: 867-668-6123
- Medicine Chest Lambert: 867-668-7000
- Save On Foods: 867-668-6660
- Shopper's Drug Mart Main St.: 867-667-2485
- Shopper's Drug Mart Ogilvie: 867-667-6633
- Superstore: 867-456-6635
- Walmart: 867-667-7641
- Yukon IDA: 867-667-2120
Find out where to get
vaccinated in your community
Select a location on the map below to find out
where Yukon health centres are located.